Core Investor Relations Services: Private Companies
- Message Development: In-Site works closely with management to clearly and consistently convey our clients' messages to reflect the key investment themes. As experts, it is critical that these messages are communicated in an understandable way, with the ultimate goal of creating value.
- Press releases. We write our clients' press releases - financial, scientific and corporate - working with them collaboratively to ensure effective and consistent messaging.
- Presentations. In-Site works to develop, build, or refine core messages and add visual impact to tell our clients' stories and ensure that their investment theses stands out.
- Conference Support. We manage all of the logistics and handle one-on-one schedules (including augmenting meetings) for clients, and detailed investor profiles. We attend with our clients to provide key feedback to target areas of overall improvement.
- Introductions to Wall Street. We make key introductions to institutional investors, sell-side analysts, investment bankers and equity capital markets teams to drive visibility.
- Websites. The website is often a partner, reporter or investor's initial point of contact with a company, and first impressions count. We have written and collaborated on the development of scores of websites. In addition to copy-writing, we offer development counsel and oversight to ensure that our clients' visions come to life as intended and on time.